Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Dinner Tonight
Ok so I needed something easy for tonight to make. I made Southwestern Grilled chicken salad. The recipe is simple. Grill 3-4 chicken breasts cube them. Take fresh romaine lettuce and wash and tear into bite size pieces. Buy a bag of the walmart brand fiesta cheese. Buy a fresh thing of pico. I found mine at walmart near all the salad fixins in the produce department. Also some salsa ranch dressing. A can of corn and a can of black beans. To top it all off some chili lime chips that I bought where they sell croutons. The chips just made the whole thing special but since they were chili it made it pretty spicy so leave those off and use either regular fritos or chili flavored fritos if you can't handle the heat or if your are serving to little kids. YUM!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment