I have been unable to blog. Between hurting and Alex being unhappy w/his teeth coming in I haven't felt like sitting at the computer much. If I even get online right now it's while I'm laying down playing on my Iphone. It won't let me blog from the Iphone for some reason. Does anyone know if there is an app for that? LOL!
I'll try to post on what I have been hurting from but it might take a couple of days just to blog about it. It could take up to 8 weeks of treatment before I get relief!
I'll post what I can and I'll talk to ya'll later! HUGS!
2 comments:
Praying for you and hoping things get better.
Caroline :)
First and foremost, although I don't know what you're hurting from, God does and I'm praying for you.
Thank you for visiting my blog and becoming a follower.
I just had to drop in for a visit and I'll be back.
Blessings to you and your family.
Post a Comment