And their off.....We have a schedule that is packed this yr. I don't even know how I can afford everything since we are at our poorest time in our life right now! Oh how can I forget...God takes care of us! I just hope that when we move we are close enough still to all of these places.
Here is a list of the classes that we will be doing or doing already.
Britt-Geography,PE,Keepers,Financial freedom,Teen Focus,Competitive Volleyball,Math,Drama,Oklahoma History,4H Glory
Zach-Geography,PE,Contenders,Math,Chocolate Lapbbook Class, Little House class,Drama, Oklahoma History,4H Glory
Gabby-PE,A-Z class,Light Bugs,Little Learners Preschool,4H Cloverbuds
Alyssa-Light Bugs,Little Learners,4H Cloverbuds
Alex-Sign Language,whatever mommy is doing
Whew! Yes we will be very busy this yr. I better get myself in shape or I am going to be exhausted all yr.
1 comment:
I wish I had no idea what you are talking about :) I do though. I do.
Sounds like you are off to a GREAT start though! Im not that far along yet;)
Post a Comment