Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Garden stuff

This is the sea salt that my friends from church gave me for my garden. I forgot to take pics of my garden but I don't hardly have anything growing. There are some things growing at the side of the house and I did take pics of those.

1 Tbsp of salt


Mix w/1 Gal of water and use a sprayer of some type to spray it on.Now praying for a miracle! LOL!


Alyssa got to pick a whole bunch of onions.Tiny I know but they were about to go bad so we had to pick them.


Tony had to take a paint brush and paint the pollen from the male to the female parts. Or is that the female to the male. Anyways hoping for some squash from this b/c the rest of my plants died!


The only tomato plant doing good! And no tomatoes!



We have had many Jalapenos. I haven't even got to eat one yet b/c my mom gets them and eats them before I have a chance!



Ok so this yrs gardening hasn't been good.It started out wet then there was the heat and don't forget my pregnancy made things difficult and now it's been wet again! Praying for a better garden next yr! Also I plan to add some greenhouse plastic to my sq ft garden so I can start things early. Oh and I also plan to buy more good soil for my second garden! LOL!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails